Sunday, August 24, 2014

Rehabilitation Centers

Well, I am back at The Forum Rehabilitation Center in North Dallas.  After a total knee replacement went well, I had a set-back which greatly reduced my mobility. While observing the people that makes the rehab function, I am thinking that a rehab center is a great place to work.

Here is a list of folks that make my stay helpful as I recuperate:
Housekeepers
LVNs and RNs
Physical Therapists
Occupational Therapists
Admissions persons
Accountants
Food Servers and Preparers
Operations Managers
Human Resources people

All these positions require good personal skills and an eagerness to serve others. If you enjoy helping people in need and are willing to go the extra mile in your work, perhaps you should consider a job in a rehabilitation facility.

Please comment on this blog by posting it here or emailing me at glynjordan@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment