Saturday, February 4, 2012

What are the Keys to Happiness?

We are all searching for happiness!  So how do you find happiness?   

The minister at the church where my wife and I are members, Highland Park United Methodist Church, Mark Craig, answered the question in a sermon in 2010.   

Here is his five point answer:

We all need:

Someone to love

Something to do

A positive attitude

Someone to forgive

Someone to help

Please notice that Mark listed as number two “something to do”.  I think that if we do not have something to do, it will be difficult to realize the other four points. 

What is my message today?

I am suggesting that if you devote every effort to find meaningful work and if you are successful, the other points and hopefully happiness will follow.

Please share with other readers of this blog your keys to happiness.

Thanks.

Glyn

No comments:

Post a Comment