Sunday, September 29, 2013

Doing Your Own Thing


As a follow on to my last blog ‘What is Your Passion?’, I want to refer you to my previous blogs about entrepreneurship.  These blogs are posted in this Internet site and are grouped in my book, Getting Jobs by Glyn Jordan.  

Below is a list of the blogs starting on page 201:

Doing What You Love
Working at Home and/or at the Office
Thought about Driving a Truck?
Independent Contractor or Employee? Some Clarification
Put Up Your Own Shingle!
How to Succeed in the Age of Going Solo
Positive Hiring Signs – Real Estate Opportunities!
Self-Employment Could Be the Answer
Home-Based Work Websites
You Can Become a Virtual Assistant (VA)!
Consider Being a Personal Virtual Assistant
Noncompetition Agreements
Jump-Start Your Entrepreneurship
Working-at-Home Websites
Suggestions for a Home Based Business
More Discussions Focused on Home-Based Businesses’ Websites
Make a Job of Your Avocation!

The book is available in the Kindle version on http://www.amazon.com for $2.99.  I think that the information provided will be worth your investment of time and money! 

Please comment in this blog or email me at glynjordan@gmail.com  if you have found any of my blogs helpful to your career pursuits.  


Thanks, Glyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment