Friday, October 19, 2012

Visiting the Holy Land!




Sunday, my wife and I are off on a cruise to the Holy Land.  We will be visiting the following locations: Athens, Patmos, Jerusalem, Haifa, Cyprus, Rhodes, Ephesus, and Istanbul.

As you can see, we will be very active site seeing and may not be able to post blogs until our return the first of November.  However, the cruise ship, Marina, is equipped with Internet so I will be able to respond to your postings. 

Please share your suggestions for job seekers as they seek employment by posting a comments or emailing me at glynjordan@gmail.com.        

Below is a photo I took of the Wailing Wall.

Thanks!    Glyn  


  







 


1 comment:

  1. I would love to visit the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem someday. I know it’s a Jewish sacred land and people have said that walking through its tunnels is like walking back into history. The Wailing Wall is the holiest shrine in the Jewish world. The wall is a part of the remaining wall mount support that Herod built in 20 B.C.

    ReplyDelete