Saturday, October 26, 2013

Off to the Black Sea!


On October 28, 2013, my wife and I are heading east to Athens to board the Pacific Princess cruising to the Black Sea.  Our ports of call include Volos, Greece, Yalta, Ukraine; Odessa, Ukraine; Constanta, Romania; Nessebar, Bulgaria; Istanbul, Turkey; Ljubljana (Koper), Slovenia; and Venice, Italy.

I am thinking that I may not be able to post weekly blogs; however, I plan to post some pictures on Facebook.  Please feel free to visit the site and leave your comments.

I remember my father-in-law always looked forward to his retirement when he could enjoy leisure time. Unfortunately, his time on the earth expired before he retired.
 
We are very fortunate to have the time and means to take such wonderful trips.  I encourage you working folks to set aside some extra funds so you can also make your senior moments memorable.

Please comment in this blog or email me at glynjordan@gmail.com your plans to enjoy your retirement days.


Thanks, Glyn

No comments:

Post a Comment