Sunday, April 14, 2013

Time to Pay Your Taxes – A Good Thing!


April 15 is the filing deadline for our US income taxes.  The fact that you are paying Federal taxes is a good thing because it means that you are actively employed!

Many US citizens pay no taxes because they are either unable or unwilling to earn taxable incomes.  One of the objectives of this blog is to assist individuals in finding meaningful employment. 

I recognized that finding a job is not an easy objective these days; however, there are many jobs available including jobs for the elderly and disabled.  Perhaps you can find an interim job while continue to search for an ideal job.

Your work will accomplish at least two things: sustaining your life style and helping our government function.  We all know that our country cannot continue to borrow and spend.  The result will be a sad day when the government can no longer borrow and consequently the spending will stop.

Perhaps I sound patriotic; well I hope so.  We have a wonderful country, and I am hoping it will remain so for your children and their children.

If any of my readers would like some assistance in finding employment, I encourage you post a comment or email me at glynjordan@gmail.com; I will try my best to assist you in finding meaningful employment.     

 

Thanks, Glyn

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment