Saturday, March 19, 2011

Publishing My Blog?


I am thinking about publishing my blog on Amazon.  Since August 10, 2009, I have posted approximately 150 blogs focused on assisting individuals find jobs, and I plan to continue this endeavor.  I am wondering if you think that grouping these blogs into categories along with editorial comments is a good idea. Below is a working outline of this compilation:

Getting Jobs by Glyn Jordan (GJBYGJ)
Working Book Outline
I.         Introduction
II.       Glyn Background Summary
III.      Employment Web Sites
IV.      Interview Techniques
V.        Temporary Help Positions
VI.      Consulting
VII.    Career Transition
VIII.  Entrepreneurship and Score
IX.      Volunteering to Employment
X.        Conduct at Work
XI.      Conclusion

I appreciate your comments or suggestions about publishing GJBYGJ.  I recognize that many blogs reflect conditions at the time of their original posting, e.g. census jobs; consequently, current day editing will be needed.

Thanks for your help!  Glyn



     

No comments:

Post a Comment