Sunday, September 26, 2010

Help with Resumes?

This week I was one of the group discussion leaders at the Resume Writers Conference held in Fort Worth, Texas. The conference was attended by self-employed resume writers and placement counselors from universities throughout the US and Europe. Discussions with the group have convinced me that many individuals seeking employment may be greatly assisted by such professionals.

One person I spoke with specializes in developing resumes for individuals seeking government employment. Based on the successes shared by the conference participants, I think that a relative small investment could pay significant dividends – like getting a job!

Please share with readers of this blog your experience in receiving assistance in developing your resume.

Thanks. Glyn

3 comments:

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. cheap resume writing services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. applikazzjoni tal-viża tal-india

    ReplyDelete