Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jesse James and Relocating to Become Employed



On September 12, 2010, I posted my most viewed blog, “Why Did Jesse James Rob Banks?”   The answer is that’s where the money is!  The blog indentified the jobs opportunities in North Dakota.

An article in The Wall Street Journal January 9, 2013, edition on page A1, “Americans on Move Amid Torpid Recover” by Josh Mitchell discusses the fact the Americans are beginning to strike out for greener pastures at a faster pace.  Where are these jobs?

The article mentions Florida, Nevada, and also North Dakota.  The fact that Texas is experiencing unexpected tax revenue growth certainly puts it of the list of high job potential.

I recognize that relocating from the comfort of your home and extended family is a difficult decision.  I remember when I told friends in Dallas that we were moving to Chicago, they responded by saying that I had lost my mind.  However, sometimes in order to enhance a career and remain employed, you do what you have to do.  

Please share with readers of this blog or email me at glynjordan@gmail.com websites if you have relocated to get a job or just to keep your job.

Thanks.   Glyn

No comments:

Post a Comment