Sunday, September 11, 2011

911 Job Opportunities!

Where were you on Tuesday, September 11, 2001?  I was completing my workout at the Cooper Aerobatic Center in Dallas.  I remember being drawn to the TV in the locker room which displayed pictures of New York City and the World Trade Center.  At that minute I had no idea about the significance of this event.

I was wondering during this day of remembrance what new jobs have been created as a result from the 911 events.  As you would expect many of the new jobs are related to public security and our protection including police forces and the US military services.  In addition, new products are now in the market including alarms and security devices.

To locate more jobs and product opportunities, I suggest  you use the following search arguments on Google, Bing, Yahoo, or other search engines:
911 jobs, 911hotjobs, 911 products and the like

Please share your ideas about locating 911 jobs and products with readers of this blog.

Thanks!

Glyn


No comments:

Post a Comment