Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer Heat and Job Search!



As we begin to endure many days of 100 plus degree weather, I am tempted to stay in house and enjoy air conditioning!  However, I am fortunate enough to be a retired person with a comfortable income.

As an active retired person, I spent 14 hours yesterday as an election clerk.  I will be attending a luncheon Monday of the Score organization for which I am the Chapter Chair.  This week I am completing grading and posting grades for a graduate MBA course at the University of Phoenix Dallas campus. Wednesday, I will serve as an interviewer at the North Dallas Shared Ministries in Dallas.

So you say so what! I am suggesting that job searchers schedule their week with activities focused on finding a job.  Staying at home and avoiding the heat may improve your attitude, but it will not assist you in becoming employed.

Please share with readers of this blog your ideas for finding employment even in hot weather!

Thanks!

Glyn    

No comments:

Post a Comment